What is a nonprofit marketing link roundup?
With over 2 million blogs published every day the need to filter out the clutter has never been greater.
But who has the time?
That’s why we’ve created the nonprofit marketing link roundup.
We curate the best articles of the month and then publish our top picks.
We take our roundups seriously, which is why every article is hand selected and goes through an evaluation process:
- Originality – Does the article offer new insight into the industry?
- Actionable – Do you provide tips and takeaways that nonprofits can apply today?
- Depth – Are you writing 500-word posts, or elaborate how to guides?
- Examples – Can you provide step-by-step instructions using industry-specific examples?
- Concise – Huge plus if you can get to your main points quickly and clearly.
- Storytelling – Is the article entertaining, structured and easy to follow?
Driving our selection process is a theme.
Whether we’re talking about digital fundraising strategies or marketing plans, we like to set expectations.
This means what you see is what you get.
No thin content.
How to submit your blog to our roundup
Think you have an article that’s worthy?
Send us an email and it could be featured!
We highly recommend checking out the marketing topics we cover below before sending a submission:
Get the latest posts delivered to your inbox for free: