What Is A Nonprofit Marketing Link Roundup?
With over 2 million blogs published every day the need to filter out the clutter has never been greater.
But who has the time?
That’s why we’ve created the weekly nonprofit marketing link roundup.
We curate the best articles of the week and then publish our top picks every Friday.
We take our roundups seriously, which is why every article is hand selected and goes through an evaluation process:
- Originality – Does the article offer new insight into the industry?
- Actionable – Do you provide tips and takeaways that nonprofits can apply today?
- Depth – Are you writing 500-word posts, or elaborate how to guides?
- Examples – Can you provide step-by-step instructions using industry specific examples?
- Concise – Huge plus if you can get to your main points quickly and clearly.
- Storytelling – Is the article entertaining, structured and easy to follow?
Driving our selection process is the weekly theme.
This means what you see is what you get.
No thin content.
How To Submit Your Blog To Our Roundup
Think you have an article that’s worthy?
Send us an email and it could be featured!
We highly recommend checking out the marketing topics we cover below before sending a submission:
Link Roundup Archive
- Nonprofit Marketing Link Roundup: (coming September 29)
- Nonprofit Marketing Link Roundup: (coming September 22)
- Nonprofit Marketing Link Roundup: (coming September 15)
- Master These Email Marketing Strategies For Fundraising Success: Nonprofit Link Roundup
- Digital Fundraising Strategies: Nonprofit Marketing Link Roundup
Nonprofit Marketing Blogs We Read
7. Wired Impact
11. Top Nonprofits
17. Beth Kanter
20. John Haydon
22. GuideStar Blog
23. Salsa Labs
24. Wild Apricot
25. Volunteer Hub
26. Qgiv Blog
27. MobileCause Blog
28. Media Cause
29. Associations Now
35. The Agitator
38. Pamela Grow
- Digital Marketing Plan For Nonprofits: The Definitive Guide (2017)
- Online Fundraising Ideas (7 Strategies & 63% More Donations)
- Nonprofit Marketing Strategy (5 Steps To Reaching Donors Online)
- Digital Promotion Strategies (That Get First Page Results Fast)
- How To Get More Online Donations With Content Marketing
My mission is to empower nonprofits and associations in their digital efforts. I've created free resources that are proven to increase search traffic, grow awareness to your cause, and generate more revenue.