In today’s landscape of mobile and online technology, nonprofits are flooded with a large variety of choices for almost any solution they can think of. This principle applies similarly to the event management and fundraising spaces. In this article, we’re going to share: Why nonprofits are investing in mobile giving to reach their fundraising goals. […]
Is your nonprofit ready to take the leap into digital marketing, but you don’t know where to begin?
Or, is digital an initiative you’ve been tasked with on top of the other 5 hats you wear for your organization?
Regardless of your situation, we’ve got you covered.
Our free nonprofit marketing resources will help you achieve your goals whether it’s to increase revenues through online fundraising campaigns or growing your nonprofits’ brand presence.
How We Approach Nonprofit Marketing
Our approach to nonprofit marketing is simple:
- Create the best possible resources to serve your audience’s needs or pain points
- Develop and optimize your content strategy for users first and then search engines (SEO)
- Take a multimedia approach to distribute and promote your content on social media
- Organically grow your email list through content upgrades and special offers
- Get real traffic to your site without paying a dollar in online advertising
These are the same strategies we’ve used to go from 0 to over 4,000 monthly visits to our site and counting.