While we would love to accept everyone’s contribution our priority is to provide useful content to our audience of nonprofit marketers.
Write For Nonprofits Source
It’s very important for us to maintain the quality of content on our blog. Guest posts are no exception. Please carefully review our guidelines before submitting the from below.
Here’s what we look for in our posts:
- Practical, well-researched posts on digital marketing and online fundraising topics like content strategy, SEO, online advertising, etc.
- Tutorials, how-to’s, case studies, or videos.
- 100% original content that is not republished across multiple websites – including your own.
- Readers must have at least one actionable take away from each post.
Please fill out the form below. We will review your submission and if it meets our criteria we will contact you.
- Casual tone written in first person (I, you, we, etc).
- All claims must be backed up with a link to research or a case study confirming it.
- Please include at least 5 images in the body of the post.
- Headlines must be interesting to our nonprofit audience. Look to Copyblogger for great examples.
- No fluff or self promotion of software tools / services.
- Focus on staying at 4-5 sentences per paragraph
- Minimum of 1,500 words per post. 3,000 + if you’re feeling ambitious 🙂