39 Nonprofit Content Marketing Trends You Need To Know (Infographic)
Published on November 20, 2016. Last updated January 14, 2017.
Content marketing continues to be a top priority for nonprofits moving into 2017.
And it’s not surprising why:
- 51% of consumers say they rely on content to research and make decisions
- 43% consume 3-5 pieces of content before taking action
- 95% of consumers consider content to be trustworthy
Nonprofit Content Marketing Trends
Despite its value, 51% of marketers say they lack time and resources to create content to meet their marketing goals.
Even with an outstanding editorial calendar, it can be difficult to keep from feeling overwhelmed. This is especially true if you’re making any of these marketing mistakes.
Regardless, nonprofits continue to invest resources:
- 51% of nonprofits have an executive responsible for content strategy
- 76% of nonprofits produced more content in 2016 vs 2015
- 91% of nonprofits publish content more than weekly
The bottom line is: producing useful content online is crucial to meeting the needs of your members.
Share this Image On Your Site
As you’ve seen, nonprofits will continue to invest in content marketing in 2017.
It’s worth noting that these efforts are a long-term strategy.
On average you can expect 6 months to a year before realizing measurable results.
But, don’t let this discourage you. Continue to focus on creating useful content for your members and the results will come.
What did you think about this infographic? Do you have any nonprofit marketing statistics to add? Let us know in the comments section below.